With the commitment of all employees in creating what they can proudly present to the world (namely our organization with its products, and services), oRo's goal is to continue to deliver more happiness and joy to more people (coworkers, families, business partners, shareholders and society), and lead all our employees to self-fulfillment through our efforts to achieve this goal.
- 1About the Activity Guidelines
- These Activity Guidelines describe oRo's basic approach.
We all must fully understand them as guidelines for our own activities.
We will read them repeatedly and consider their meaning every day until we are completely familiar with them.
- 2Establishment of Relationships of Trust
- We serve our coworkers, families, business partners, shareholders, and society, and will never let them down. We should all consider what the right thing to do is as people.
Relationships of trust can be created only when we put ourselves in the other person's shoes.
- 3Be Grateful
- All our activities should be accompanied by a sense of gratitude. Even in challenging circumstances,
we should be flexible enough to find something to be grateful for.
- 4Positive Thinking
- We will all stay cheerful and keep a positive attitude. Instead of worrying too much, we will explore solutions.
We must train ourselves to turn negative events into positive experiences. We will help one other to energetically overcome any difficulty.
- 5Never Give Up
- No matter how bad a situation is, we must keep fighting all the way.
Things will turn around if we do not give up our passion and action.
No one wants be given up on.
- 6Reflection and Improvement
- Reflecting on daily activities allows us to find points of improvement.
We will all closely watch out for issues within our company.
We must review, reflect on, and improve our own activities while placing ourselves in the other person's shoes.
- 7Find Happiness in Growth
- Personal and organizational growth is an essential ingredient of happiness.
Tackling new challenges will enable us to grow.
We can experience dramatic growth, including spiritual growth and the joy of achievement, when we overcome major difficulties by exerting ourselves to the utmost.
- 8Stay Humble
- We will always be humble and show others respect.
No words or actions are necessary to show the differences in terms of skill and position; they are formed naturally.
Accepting such differences, we fully believe in the merit system and will fulfil the responsibilities corresponding to our positions in line with our roles.
- 9Don't Criticize, but Suggest Improvements Ideas
- You can never persuade anyone by criticizing him or her. Respect others and suggest ideas for improvement.
- 10Profit to All
- Let's think how we can provide happiness and joy to all those who we have relationships with.
It is important to make our coworkers, families, business partners, shareholders, and society happy, all at the same time.
Their happiness never has to contradict each other.
- 11Profits and Rewards
- Valuable work will bring profits and happiness to all interested parties.
Rewards are the result of making many people happy.
No organizations or individuals can grow without such profits and rewards.
- 12Always Aim to Be No.1
- For both individuals and organizations, it is important to keep aiming to be No. 1.
We will all work hard to be able to tell our customers to leave everything with us in our areas.
Organizational Direction and Guidelines
- 1Set High Goals
- We will specify a bold and noble vision and goals and communicate them to all team members and all stakeholders.
- 2Encourage Universal Participation in Thinking
- We will urge everyone to have their own opinions and thoughts, and listen to all opinions. When rejecting an opinion, we will make sure to explain and convince while respecting the other person's opinion.
- 3Speak with Statistics
- Sensory or ambiguous words can be understood differently depending on the individual. When discussing and comparing, we will speak with numbers and statistics rather than adjectives and sensory words.
- 4Strengthen Organizational Ability
- We will be conscious of our organizational growth. We will strengthen our ability as an organization independent of our own individual abilities by constantly reviewing our systems and taking responsibility for our learning and growth.
- 5Review Our Habits
- We will eliminate fundamentally unnecessary habits and protect the organization from waste and inefficiency by regularly reviewing our routines.
- 6Promote Automation
- We will automate / mechanize indispensable routine tasks, and reorganize and review them regularly.
- 7Develop High-Caliber Human Resources
- We perceive hiring as one of the most important tasks of an organization. By constantly attracting and reaching out for additional talent, we will overcome hindrances to our organization.
- 8Search for qualified people
- We entrust young people with responsible roles, give them experience and encourage the long-term growth of the organization. We believe in achieving happiness for all personnel by increasing the potential growth of our organization.
- 9Give Meticulous Feedback
- We will grasp and confirm the activities of our people and give feedback in small units each time. Instead of complimenting or scolding, we achieve personnel development through proper support and advice.
- 10Do not Blame Individuals
- Even if the problem is caused by an individual, we would not blame the individual. We would search for the fundamental cause and reconsider our organizational structure.
- 11Eliminate Discrimination
- We would not accept any discrimination based on prejudices concerning factors such as race, gender or nationality. Looking out for any hints of discrimination will be a duty for everyone within our organization.