We have stipulated the following policy on the protection of personal information, have established an internal system for the management of personal information and have been operating, maintaining and improving such system. This policy shall not apply to the "Individual Number" and "Specific Personal Information" which are based on the "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures" and related laws.
- We will comply with our internal rules on appropriate collection, use and provision of personal information in light of our businesses and our size (such businesses include system-related planning, proposal, design, development, maintenance and consulting; security consulting; development of internet-related systems; development and sale of packaged software; creation of websites; social networking services for individuals).
- We will collect personal information upon clarifying the purpose of such collection and will do so only within the scope of the purpose. In addition, the use of personal information shall be limited to an extent that does not deviate from the purpose of such collection. We will not use personal information for any purpose other than the purpose of such collection and take measures to prevent the unauthorized use thereof.
- We will take preventive measures with respect to unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, falsification and divulgence thereof. Moreover, in the unlikely event that an incident involving any of the foregoing issues occurs, we will take prompt corrective measures.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines stipulated by government, and any other rules that are applicable to personal information held by us.
- We will properly respond to your complaints and consultations concerning our handling of personal information.
- We will continually improve management systems and protection mechanisms for personal information.
We may obtain directly from you and handle personal information in written documents (including by way of websites, emails and other electromagnetic methods) in order to conduct our businesses (such businesses include system-related planning, proposal, design, development, maintenance and consulting; security consulting; development of internet-related systems; development and sale of packaged software; creation of websites; social networking services for individuals). If we obtain personal information for any other purpose, we will clarify such purpose of use on each occasion. Moreover, when we obtain your personal information by way of any method other than those described above, we will promptly notify you of or announce the purpose of use except when any statutory exception to such notification or announcement is permitted. Exceptions are permitted under the following circumstances:
- a) Where the life, limb, property or any other rights or interests belonging to you or any third party may be harmed if we notify you of or announce the purpose of use;
- b) Where any of our rights or legitimate interests may be harmed if we notify you of or announce the purpose of use;
- c) Where it is necessary to cooperate with any national agency or local government in performing their duties stipulated in laws and regulations and where such performance may be hindered if we notify you of or announce the purpose of use; and
- d) The purpose of use is deemed obvious in light of how the personal information is obtained.
Established on April 1, 2006
Amended on May 21, 2015
CEO, oRo Co., Ltd.
- Handling of
Name of Business Operator
oRo Co., Ltd.
Person in Charge of Protection and Management of Personal Information
Company Name: oRo Co., Ltd.
Person in charge of the management: person in charge of protection and management of personal information
Location: Meguro Suda Building, 3-9-1, Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0063
Description of Divisions
- Business Solutions Division
- Development and sale of "ZAC Enterprise," an enterprise resource planning system
- Offering of corporate system solutions
- Offering of corporate IT infrastructure solutions
- Business process outsourcing, etc.
- Communication Design Division
- Formulation of strategies for communications between companies and their stakeholders
- Production of various types of advertising including TV commercials as well as advertising in magazines and newspapers
- Formulation of strategies for, planning, creation and operation of, websites
- Planning and implementation of various promotional activities and events
- Market research, analysis, effectiveness measurement, etc.
Scope of Use of Personal Information
- a) Acceptance of, subscription to, and handling of cancellations of, the above-mentioned businesses
- b) Management necessary to continuously offer services and after-the-fact management post-cancellation
- c) Use of personal information to properly perform the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, which is outsourced by customers
- d) Use of personal information pursuant to contracts with customers and laws and regulations
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will clarify the purpose of use on every occasion we obtain your personal information in a written document directly from you. We will handle personal information, whether it is obtained directly or indirectly, within the following limited scope of the purpose of use:
Details of Personal Information: Purpose of Use;
- (i) Customer information: to perform sales activities and services outsourced to us;
- (ii) General business partner information: to outsource delivery, printing and other general services and to carry out communications related to the management thereof;
- (iii) Contractor information: to outsource services and conduct communications related to the management thereof;
- (iv) Employee information: to manage employees in relation to personnel and general affairs as well as to conduct communications incidental thereto;
- (v) Applicant information: to conduct communications regarding the screening of potential employees, participation in seminars and any other matter incidental thereto;
- (vi) Inquiry information: to accept and respond to inquiries, complaints, consultation and requests for Disclosure, etc.; and
- (vii) Information of subscribers to various services offered by us:
- To offer services;
- To carry out communications related to the above;
- To distribute e-mail newsletters; and
- To manage subscribers.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as permitted under laws and regulations, we will not release any of your personal information to any third party without your consent. If we expect to release any of your personal information to any third party, we will obtain your consent upon notifying you of the following matters:
- a) Purpose of the release to such third party;
- b) Items of your personal information to be released;
- c) Measures or method of the release;
- d) Type and characteristics of the person who will receive such information or the organization of such person; and
- e) Statement on the existence of a contract regarding the handling of personal information, if any.
Outsourcing of the Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of the personal information obtained from you to third parties within the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. We will select those third parties upon confirming that they have an adequate level of security regarding the handling of personal information, and shall conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision by way of contracts, etc.
Disclosure, Etc. of Disclosable Personal Information and Contact Point
Upon your request, we will notify you of the purpose of use of, disclose, correct, add any information to or delete any portion of, suspend the use of or erase, your disclosable personal information held by us ("Disclosure, Etc.").
The contact point in charge of Disclosure, etc. is as follows:
Meguro Suda Building, 3-9-1, Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0063
Person in charge of the handling of personal information at oRo Co., Ltd.
Tel: 03-5724-7001 (main) Fax: 03-5724-7002
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays as well as the Japanese New Year holiday period)
Matters to be Noted When Entering Personal Information
It is optional for you to enter your personal information. However, if you do not enter your personal information, we may not be able to take an appropriate response.
Acquisition of Personal Information by Methods Not Easily Recognizable by Users
In case of any inconsistency between the Japanese version and the English version in our website, the Japanese version prevails.