This page explains the terms and conditions for the use of the website (the "Website") of oRo co, ltd (the "Company"). Please read and consent to the following notice before using the Website. Please check the latest terms and conditions for the use of the Website, as the Company may amend them without notice.
- Documents, photos, drawings, etc. ("Contents") on the Website are protected by copyrights owned by the Company and third parties. The Company does not grant any copyright, patent right, trademark right or any other right of the Company or any third party in relation to the Contents on the Website. In addition, the Company is not responsible for any of the Contents of any other website that is linked from the Website. The Contents on the Website are subject to change or suspension without notice.
- Information Posted on Website
- While the Company posts information on the Website with the utmost caution, it does not guarantee the accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for the purpose of use or safety thereof. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any problems or damage arising from any of your actions based on any information posted on the Website.
- Recommended Environment
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Google Chrome latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version
- iOS 9+
- Android 5.0+
We do not guarantee the performance of the Website, even if you use the recommended environment. Please note that certain security settings, anti-virus software, personal firewalls, etc. may hinder the use of the Website.
Moreover, some of the Contents require the following plug-ins and helper applications. If you have not installed them yet, please do so from the links and banners, etc. on this page before using those Contents.
- Adobe Reader
- The Website may provide information in PDF files in some cases. You need to have the relevant plug-in in order to view the PDF files. Please download the plug-in from the banner below if you do not have one. Adobe Reader
- Links to the Website
You do not need to notify us in particular when you link to the Website. However, you are kindly requested not to link to any image file, sample data, etc. on the Website.
It is strictly prohibited to link to the Website from any website that:
- Offends public order and morals;
- Does or may maliciously slander or defame any particular individual or group;
- Charges users when they access the Website via a link;
- Is otherwise deemed by the Company as inappropriate.
The Website employs SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), an encryption technology, in the pages where you enter personal information so that you can feel safe when doing so. Under the SSL technology, any entered data is encrypted on your PC before running through the network to the computer on which the information will be registered.
In case of any inconsistency between the Japanese version and the English version in our website, the Japanese version prevails.