ORO Co., Ltd.
- Listed stock exchange
Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section
- Head Office
Meguro Suda Building, 3-9-1, Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0063
January 20, 1999
1,185 million yen
Consolidated: 370 / Non-Consolidated: 206 (As of June 30, 2018)
- Atsushi KawataCEO
- Yasuhisa HinoSenior Managing Director
- Kunio FujisakiManaging Director
- Hiroshi IkumotoDirector
- Takeshi UeOutside Director
- Kei SakaguchiOutside Director
- Seiichi SuzukiFull-time Corporate Auditor
- Minoru HirookaCorporate Auditor
- Tsuyoshi DaiCorporate Auditor
- Corporate Advisor
- Our Business
Business Solutions Division
Development and delivering of cloud ERP 'ZAC Enterprise'
Development and delivering of cloud PSA 'Reforma PSA'
Delivering system solutions toward companies
Delivering IT infrastructure toward companies
Business process outsourcing and others
Communication Design Division
Communication strategy planning for companies and their stakeholders
Production of TVCM, magazines and ads on media like newspaper
Strategy planning of website, planning・building・operation
Promotion campaigns, event planning and host
Market research, analyze, effect measurement and others
- Group Companies
- oRo Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
- ExpeQua Co., Ltd.
- oRo TECHNOLOGY (DALIAN) Co., Ltd.
- DALIAN oRo ADVERTISING Co., Ltd.
- oRo TAIWAN Co., Ltd.
- oRo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- oRo Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- oRo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Crossfinity Digital Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Crossfinity Digital Asia Sdn. Bhd.
- Current Clients
- AEON CO., LTD
- AEON KYUSHU Co., Ltd.
- AEON RETAIL Co., Ltd.
- AEON.com Co., Ltd.
- AEONLIQUOR Co.,Ltd.
- Cross Marketing Inc.
- DESCENTE LTD.
- F@N Communications, Inc.
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Grant Thornton Taiyo LLC.
- HAKUHODO Inc.
- Institute of New Architecture
- ITOKI CORPORATION
- JAL Information Technology Co.,Ltd.
- KAYAC Inc.
- KEIKYU AD ENTERPRISE Co.,Ltd.
- KEIO AGENCY INC.
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Meiko Network Japan Co., Ltd.
- Mirai Consulting, Inc. (and five group companies)
- MORITA HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD.
- Obic Business Consultants Co.,Ltd.
- OTSUKA CORPORATION
- SAITAMA ARENA Co.,Ltd.
- SUMITOMO FORESTRY INFORMATION SYSTEMS CO., LTD
- TBWA\HAKUHODO Inc.
- TOW co.,ltd.
- VECTOR Inc.
- Yomiuri Agency
- (Alphabetical order)
- Deloitte Japan Technology Fast50
2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
- Best Venture 100
2008 to 2016 (9 consecutive years)
- Facebook Recruiting Rankings Best Design Award
- The 5th Kuramae Venture Award
- 2012 SME IT Business Award
2011 SME IT Business Award
- Deloitte Japan Technology Fast50
JIS Q 15001:2006
The PrivacyMark is given to businesses that conform to the "JIS Q 15001: Personal information protection management systems―Requirements" (Japan Industrial Standards) and have an appropriate personal information protection program. We have obtained the PrivacyMark for personal information handled in our services.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
The ISMS conformity assessment program is an independent program to assess an internationally standardized information security management system. We have obtained ISO 27001 for information assets handled in our services.
*Tokyo Headquarters, Nishinihon Branch Office, Hokkaido Branch Office, and oRo Miyazaki Co., Ltd. have obtained the PrivacyMark.
Microsoft Certified Gold Partner
Microsoft certifies as Microsoft Partners those companies who develop their business using Microsoft products or technologies. Among these partners, Certified Gold Partners are the ones that win strong support from their client companies and offer solutions developed based on rich and proven experience and reliable technical capabilities. As a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, we will provide our clients solutions and services that match their needs.