ORO Co., Ltd.
- Listed stock exchange
Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section
- Head Office
Meguro Suda Building, 3-9-1, Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0063
January 20, 1999
1,193 million yen
Consolidated: 425 / Non-Consolidated: 242 (As of December 31, 2020)
- Atsushi KawataCEO
- Yasuhisa HinoSenior Managing Director
- Kunio FujisakiManaging Director
- Hiroshi IkumotoDirector
- Takeshi UeOutside Director
- Kei SakaguchiOutside Director
- Seiichi SuzukiFull-time Corporate Auditor
- Minoru HirookaCorporate Auditor
- Tsuyoshi DaiCorporate Auditor
- Executive Creative Director/Supervisor
- Our Business
Cloud Solutions Division
Development and delivering of cloud ERP 'ZAC'
Development and delivering of cloud PSA 'Reforma PSA'
Delivering system solutions toward companies
Delivering IT infrastructure toward companies
Business process outsourcing and others
Digital Transformation Division
Digital strategy planning support and promotion for corporate customers
Marketing support from strategy planning・execution to operation
Planning and executing marketing communication abroad (Outside Japan) and others
- Group Companies
- oRo Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
- oRo code MOC Co., Ltd.
- oRo TECHNOLOGY (DALIAN) Co., Ltd.
- DALIAN oRo ADVERTISING Co., Ltd.
- oRo TAIWAN Co., Ltd.
- oRo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- oRo Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- oRo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Current Clients
- AEON CO., LTD
- AEON KYUSHU Co., Ltd.
- AEON RETAIL Co., Ltd.
- AEON.com Co., Ltd.
- AEONLIQUOR Co.,Ltd.
- DESCENTE JAPAN LTD.
- Epos Card Co., Ltd.
- F@N Communications, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.
- Grant Thornton Taiyo LLC.
- HAKUHODO Inc.
- Hankyu hanshin marketing solutions Inc.
- Institute of New Architecture
- ITOKI CORPORATION
- JAL Information Technology Co.,Ltd.
- KANSAI BUSINESS INFORMATION TECNOLGY INC.
- KAYAC Inc.
- KEIKYU AD ENTERPRISE Co.,Ltd.
- KEIO AGENCY INC.
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- MARUI GROUP CO., LTD.
- Meiko Network Japan Co., Ltd.
- MORITA HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD.
- Obic Business Consultants Co.,Ltd.
- OTSUKA CORPORATION
- Perfetti Van Melle Japan Services K.K.
- Pixie Dust Technologies, Inc.
- SAITAMA ARENA Co.,Ltd.
- SUMITOMO FORESTRY INFORMATION SYSTEMS CO., LTD
- TBWA\HAKUHODO Inc.
- Toppan Printing CO., LTD.
- TOW co.,ltd.
- Yomiuri Agency
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIES IT SOLUTIONS Inc.
- (Alphabetical order)
- CSS Design Awards Special Kudos Award, Best UI Design, Best UX Design, Best Innovation 2019
- CSS Design Awards Special Kudos Award 2017
- Deloitte Japan Technology Fast50
2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
- Best Venture 100
2008 to 2016 (9 consecutive years)
- Facebook Recruiting Rankings Best Design Award
- The 5th Kuramae Venture Award
- 2012 SME IT Business Award
2011 SME IT Business Award
JIS Q 15001
The PrivacyMark is given to businesses that conform to the "JIS Q 15001: Personal information protection management systems―Requirements" (Japan Industrial Standards) and have an appropriate personal information protection program. We have obtained the PrivacyMark for personal information handled in our services.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
The ISMS conformity assessment program is an independent program to assess an internationally standardized information security management system. We have obtained ISO 27001 for information assets handled in our services.
*Tokyo Headquarters, Nishinihon Branch Office, Hokkaido Branch Office, Fukuoka Branch Office, oRo Miyazaki Co., Ltd., and oRo code MOC Co., Ltd. have obtained the PrivacyMark.）
Microsoft patner Gold Application Development competency
Microsoft certifies as Microsoft Partners those companies who develop their business using Microsoft products or technologies. Among these partners, Certified Gold Competency are the ones that win strong support from their client companies and offer solutions developed based on rich and proven experience and reliable technical capabilities. As a Microsoft Certified Gold Application Development Competency, we will provide our clients solutions and services that match their needs.
Smart SME Supporter
Smart SME Supporters are IT Productivity tool venders certified by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as helping Small and medium-sized enterprises enhance their productivities. The system encourages vendors develop productivity tools handy to Small and medium-sized enterprises, and also supports enterprises find useful information for choosing vendors or services.
“FUN+WALK PROJECT”, launched and promoted by The Japan Sports Agency, is a public-private partnership which strives to improve people’s health by expanding the population of business people’s participation in sport. oRo.Co.Ltd supports and attends this project by providing health promotion allowance to employees with an average of 8000 steps per day or more.
Sport in Life
“Sport in Life Project”, launched by The Japan Sports Agency, is a project where municipalities, organizations, and companies unite to promote national participation in sports. oRo.Co.Ltd supports this project by installation of indoor sports equipment, expansion of health promotion allowances, and provision of various opportunities for sports, making sure of employees’ consistent daily sports routine and health.